Stoilka Tufkova graduated from the Medical University - Plovdiv in 2000. She acquired the specialty “Clinical Toxicology” in 2006. Defended PhD degree in 2007. She works as a doctor in Clinical Toxicology at the University Hospital "St. St. George " Plovdiv since 2006.
As of 2017, she holds the position of Chief Assistant at the Medical Simulation Training Center.
Her publication activity includes a major area - oxidant-antioxidant status in acute exogenous poisoning, emergency allergic conditions, geriatric medicine and, in recent years, modern aspects of simulation-training technologies in medicine.
1. Тufkova St, Karaslavova E. Acute exogenic intoxications and level of antioxidant selenium. Acta Medica Bulgarica, Vol. XXXV, 2008, №1.; 25-31
2. Tufkova SG, Yankov IV, Paskaleva DA. Clinical Laboratory Tests in Some Acute Exogenous Poisonings. Folia Med (Plovdiv). 2017 Sep 1;59 (3): 303-309.
3. Paskaleva D, Tufkova S., Motivation of nurses to work with hospitalized geriatric patients. J of IMAB. 2019 Jan-Mar; 25 (1): 2396-2400.
4. Туфкова С., Паскалева Д., Сандева М., Алкохолна интоксикация и ензимни антиоксиданти, Обща медицина, 2019; vol. XXI; № 62019:14-17.
5. Sandeva M., Tufkova S., Ketev K., Paskaleva D., Evaluating the effectiveness of simulation training in obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics and emergency medicine, Folia Med (Plovdiv), 2019, 61(4):601-7.