Milena Sandeva graduated, midwife education, at the Medical College- Medical University-Plovdiv, in 2003. She started working as a midwife at St. George's University Clinic. She also worked as a Senior Midwife at the Maternity Hospital in February 2007.
In 2008 he obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Health Management from the Medical University of Plovdiv. In 2011, she graduated as a Master in Healthcare Management. In 2015, after a competition, she was appointed a full-time assistant to the Department of Midwifery cares at the Faculty of Public Health, Medical University-Plovdiv. In 2017, she acquired a specialty in Public Health and began working as an assistant at the Medical Simulation Training Center of MU-Plovdiv.
In April 2019 - Defended PhD degree on topic „Frequency and Medico-Social Aspects of Preterm Birth”.
1. Sandeva M., Tufkova S., Ketev K., Paskaleva D., Evaluating the Effectiveness of Simulation Training in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine, Folia Medica, 2019; 61 Supl. 4: 605-611. https://doi.org/10.3897/folmed.61.e47961
2. Mihaylova A.,Gueorguiev S.,Parahuleva N., Karaslavova E., Sandeva M., Petkova-Gueorguieva E., Ivanova S., Ivanov K., Uchicova E. Frequency of hyaline membrane disease in preterm infants after prenatal corticosteroid prophylaxis, Biomedical Research (India) (2018) 29(6). DOI: 10.4066/biomedicalresearch.29-17-3642
3. Sandeva M., Uchikova E. Reproductive history of the mother and her relationship with the birth of a premature baby, Akusherstvo i ginekologia, 2018; 55(5): 58-60.
4. Sandeva M., Uchikova E., Factors related to the life of the mother, which leads to the birth of the uncertained child, Akusherstvo i ginekologia, 2017; 56 Supl. (8): 14-20.
5. Sandeva M., Uchikova E., Frequency and medical social aspects premature birth, 2016; 55(2): 27-33.